Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

(Yes, just barely still Tuesday)

1.  Finally, I took a sick day today as just has been too long with all of us sick and not getting better.  I even took a nap while Maggie napped!

2. Tried out out Cupcakes to To Go Go today -- yes, just after Zumba I went and bought a cupcake. I may be hopeless.  Anyway, it was quite tasty.  I loved the marshmallow icing on the Camp Cupcake and B seemed to very much enjoy (and make a bit mess with) the Time Square one.  I like it:)

3. I have to grade about 31, 12-15 page papers this week for Drexel.  Yeah, not fun.

4.  Still love the Olympics, but did turn it on this afternoon to see someone ski jumping and think - "How can there possibly be another ski-jumping event."  I also am amazed at the number of Nordic events. Wow.

5. Excited about the Wii/Crop/Birthday party I'm throwing this weekend, but have done very little planning... Of course:)  Hope people are well enough to come.

6. M got her 6 month pictures taken by Kristi at Twice Blessed Photography.  The preview is currently up on my facebook page and we should have the full set to look at tomorrow.  I'll try to get you a peak soon! So far, I'm really loving them. So sweet.

7. I made this delicious caramel corn this weekend. It is really much more like Cracker Jacks.  I don't really love caramel corn, but found this pretty irresistible.  It would have been even better if my thermometer had worked properly as I think it was just a bit over done.

8. This evening during Bobsled B laid flat on his back on the floor and informed us he was bobsledding.  So, it looked more like luge, but who am I to quibble?  Very cute.  (Oh, I actually sort of know one of the US  female bobsledders from GW as I worked with her on some NCAA things when she played softball there so that was kind of neat).

9. M is definitely not immobile any longer.  No, she can't quite crawl, but she has this fascinating mix of lunging, wiggling, turning, and occasional hopping forward with her knees.  She will almost certainly not be where she was when you left her:)

10. So hoping we can all get just a bit better. I think everyone but M is really on the mend. Would be nice to get past this.  I am really looking forward to spring. It was so nice today that just for a moment I believed it was around the corner:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...