Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Week - A Year in Pictures

We have returned from our travels and are worn out and I'm feeling behind on everything at the moment.  Consequently, we'll take a break from the deep thoughts for today and enjoy a quick look back at a picture of Maggie from each month of her first year.  This are not necessarily my favorite from each month as I find it impossible to pick, but just ones I love. Where appropriate, I have noted the photographer if it is not Brent or I. Enjoy!

August - Uncle Able

September


October

November

December

January

February - Kristi - Twice Blessed Photography

March

April - Tracie S. (Future Godmother)

May - Kristi - Twice Blessed Photography

June - (Unknown)

July - Grandma B.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...