Sunday, August 29, 2010

CKC Final Wrap-Up

Below is a slide show of the remaining layouts from my CKC experience. I was pleased with the total number of projects and ideas I came away with and looking forward to trying some of these again soon. I really have already been trying a few new things.   For instance, on the Beauty page I stitched with embroidery floss (which yes, I swore I would not do) and it was great fun!  For September, I am going to Scrappin' Pad with some of my girl friends for the weekend so I'll likely have a lot more pages to share.  I am also bringing back after a summer hiatus our Wii/Crop parties for more game and crafting fun!

 The pages in the slide show break down as follows:

Made at the Crop  (in some cases a few finishing touches at home)
We Play - Hide & Seek
Characters -- Fun with the Silhouette as I added lots of stars at home.
We Give Thanks
Our Kids

Started in the EmbellishIt 2010 class (Photos and journaling added at Home):
I {heart} NY - things I like about NY from our various trips there
You make each day brighter - B being cute
Beach page --- waiting for pictures from NJ beach trip with Heather and Even (from several years ago)
Birthday page --- will be part of B's birthday pages, but needs an enlarged print

Extras -  made just before or just after, but thought you might like a peak anyway.
Beauty - inspired by Big Idea Festival
Look - inspired by Big Idea Festival
Moments like these - inspired by Big Idea Festival
Reading - inspired by Cocoa Daisy August Sketch challenge


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...