Thursday, September 16, 2010

Glue Dottie!

One of the bright spots of the last week was the discovering that I have been selected as a Glue Dottie!  This is the first time that Glue Dots has had design teams so I feel particularly honored to be part of their first year.  I applied back in May and was ecstatic to get to get the email notifying me that I will be am a Dottie!  (The official posting is here). 

The good news for all of you is that I will be periodically be doing postings that include ideas for using Glue Dots in craft and scrapbooking projects. I already received my welcome pack and hope to put it to good use at the scrapbooking retreat this weekend.  I am very excited and hope you all have fun too!



I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...