Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote!

You know you want to. I did it with two wriggly kids and was the only person that appeared to be less than forty with most pushing 80.  Where is our generation? (I'm hoping at work and that they will show up later). For today, I am so thankful that I live in a democracy and that I have the right to peacefully vote for what I believe in even when most of those around me disagree.

Have any fun voting stories? I'd love to hear them.  If not, just let me know you voted as each one brightens my day!

4 comments:

r said...

Are you sure that I'll brighten your day by telling you I voted? ;) I do credit you with helping give me an active interest in politics.

Audra said...

I voted, sans wiggly kid who I left at home with grandma. I also was easily the youngest one there by about 40 years! Happy election day!

Marilyn said...

I voted with my 50 something generation.

Mary said...

I got up early to vote right at 7 as the polls opened. And since no one sees me at the morning job, I carefully saved my "I Voted" sticker until I was dressed for the afternoon job, where they prefer me to avoid the telecommuter-chic look. I'll be sporting it proudly until it's time for bed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...