Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20: Around the House

I want to take today to capture some of the ornaments on our tree. I am fascinated by how they evolve and how different the tree looks each year even with mostly the same decorations. I love the glimmer and the glow and am ready for a break. Thank goodness Christmas is almost here!

Really what I feel like happened today was that I worked a lot, probably nearing double my normal hours. Sigh. Accordingly, it was an arround the house kinds of day. B assembled all of his and Grandma B's Sonic Trains and M kept up her oral hygene regime. I have no clue why she is so obsessed with brushing her teeth. Able and Katie came by for a visit, but overall a quiet day.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

r said...

M would get along very will with Anna Jo! ;)

Katie Cannon said...

I love the pictures the tree is beautiful.

dawn said...

Your tree is beautiful, love all the different photos of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...