Thursday, January 13, 2011

Birthday Week: Cute Dude

One week from today, my little boy turns four.  Hard to believe and it feels like time is already slipping away as we edge inexorably closer to the "school years." For today though, he remains "cute." He insists he can't be handsome until he is at least 10 and who am I to argue?   He did attempt to argue that he couldn't be a "dude" either until he is a Daddy, but we convinced him that Uncle Able is a dude and not a daddy and he has agreed that he can be too, in that case.

 Last week, he discovered that he owned a tie (Santa "might" have forgotten to put this in his stocking, ahem). Luckily, Grandma B happened to be here during this discovered and tied it on for him. (I have no clue how to tie a tie, but did make my first attempt today, sloppily). He then decided to wear the tie to school along with his Pac Man shirt, obviously.  Who are we to argue against dressing up? Off he went and I assumed it might last the first hour, but when Grandma picked him up, it was still on.   Then, much like Daddy, he was ready to take it off when he got home, but I insisted on a quick photoshoot first.  The results are below and I adore my Cute Dude at almost four.  I can almost see his personality lighting up these photos.  Love them. 


(You can see this picture larger here)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...