Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday Week: Spring

As I don't really do monthly updates for B, I think birthday week will feature a brief post from each season with ONLY three pictures so I don't go insane.

Spring began with B's first construction project-- the bird feeder he made with Grandma B with some help from the Home Depot kit crew. The apron is now a fixture in our dress-up closet along with his "play tools" and the bird feeder is spending the winter on our willow tree after relocating from a spot on the fence.

His construction project was the same day as Brent's big construction project-- my raised garden. Shortly thereafter, Grandpa appeared with a load of the best dirt ever and instructions for B on how to plant carrots. Truly this project is one of those I'm most grateful we did this year as it could easily have been put of and I cherish these memories and pictures so very very much now.

March also included a play date with cousin John at our house. I wish we could have more of these too, but so enjoyed getting to watch the boys run and play together. In this picture, they are sharing a lunchime picnic on our back porch. B is wearing his Buzz Lightyear PJs, which were another big deal this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...