1. Liz (aka Mom-101) has done it again with a fabulous post on the unspoken truths of working motherhood which you can find here. (Becoming a Friday tradition?) She followed up with a "doing it all" post that includes this awesome bit from Tina Fey essay in the New Yorker: " When you ask a working mom about how she does it all, it either puts her in the position to say something disparaging about herself (check) or deliver an answer that makes the questioner feel somehow inadequate for doing less." Something to think about, eh?
2. I am developing a thing for the rosette pillows. There is a cozy example here, but I've seen them several place. So far though, not willing to spend $35 on one (they are always $35 for some reason?).
3. I find I like 40s dresses like this. How do I fit this into my much less glam life? How did they keep themselves from being covered in messy kid goo? So many questions...
4. I am thinking that this Doorway Playhouse might be a fun thing to have for Lady M without taking up too much room. What do you think?
5. Home Cheese Making: Recipes for 75 Delicious Cheeses - I still adore cheese and loved getting to sample some new ones at last month's book club (yes, I was hosting). In Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life (P.S.) the author talks about how easy it is to make your own. I find myself so tempted, but a bit concerned about the perils of trying to do it all.... hmmmm... maybe I should wait a bit on that adventure, but some day I plan to try it.