Friday, June 10, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  I am pretty sure that Maggie (or her mother) needs this awesome wand featured on Maggie Holmes' blog!

2.  I am so tempted by this new Lisa Leonard necklace - Play Everyday.  That is a reminder I pretty often need and so cute!

3. I am in love with this banner quilt and pretty sure that my someday baby 3 needs.  Sent my mom a nudge already.  Possibly the only quilt design I've ever fallen for -- something about banners.

4. Baby #3 probably needs me to make this mobile also or maybe this version.  (No, I am not pregnant, just seeing cool stuff and maybe pondering just a little?).

5.  While I do technically know how to sew, I do not have a sewing machine or space for one, really. I do, however, love this ruffly red shirt that I'm pretty sure Lady M would be gorgeous in it.  Perhaps Grandma B needs a project?
 



1 comment:

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

Cute top but it would be tremendously hot for the child with layer after layer of material and I would think also uncomfortable for her arms. This on is more to just look at I think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...