Sunday, November 20, 2011

Swim?



Just in case you wanted a break from the Christmas prep - here is a picture of my cutie modeling my swimming cap.  Not everyone can rock this look, but she makes it look good.  

I actually did wear it to swim a slow mile at the Y yesterday.  I think this is the first time I've swum laps since the week before this little lady was born so yes, I am feeling it.  Today, we are voyaging north for the fun Bison Thanksgiving dinner and the beginning of a week of family, gratitude, and tradition. I think we are all greatly looking forward to it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary said...

If it makes you feel better (not in a literal way but in a "misery loves company" way) I consider myself a swimming regular and I still have plenty of times when I'm sore afterward. I've only been going once a week lately, but am hoping to bump it up a little now that the recital is done. It just uses different muscles than the ones for running/walking! Hope you get to go again more, because as you know I think it's the cure for nearly everything!

Emy Moody said...

So good to see you and your family today. Hope you have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving with your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...