Friday, March 30, 2012

Five on Friday



1. Last November, I discovered Deborah Geary's books on amazon and have since read all of them.  I finished the most recent one last night and as with each of the prior ones I was in tears at some point in the book.  They are sweet books focused on love, family, and belonging.  There is some magic, but the real focus is on the importance of the relationships between the characters. I highly recommend them.  (PS - I think most of them are free for Prime members or up to $3.99 for e-versions so quite the deal!)


2.  This graphic just makes me smile.  Sharing for all my parenthood/crafting buddies.


3.  These Raspberry Macaroons from Smitten Kitchen sound incredible.



4. The above is a free spring printable for those of you that manage to change your decor with the season.  (We struggle with this, but I think this one would be cute and easy).

Source: soc.li via Nahil on Pinterest


5.  I thought this easter/geode craft combo via Martha Stewart was a great combination of fun and learning.  We haven't tried it yet, but is on my "to do" list this week.

Do you all have any other spring craft or activity recommendations for my crew? Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Audra said...

I am finally reading the modern witch iBook you got me for Christmas and am thoroughly enjoying it. I think I will be reading the rest. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...