Thursday, July 12, 2012

12 on the 12th!


In addition to it being E's one month celebration today, it was also 12 on the 12th so you get a look at what the rest of us were up to and more of the day overall.  It is going to be an interesting phenomenon to have his month updates and 12 on the 12th coinciding for this year.  I may merge them at some point, but for today, here you go!

1. B playing games on Daddy's computer as our house struggled to wake up this morning.
2. E & M playing in the nursery.
3. Uncle Able dropped by twice today before heading to STL to visit my sister.
4. E & Mama at just about 1:18 as his first month ended.
5. M and my phone.
6. E chillin' with his bear buddy
7.  This big box arrived with diapers and formula and was a big hit.  Here B is cutting holes in it to make a castle like he saw on Caillou.
8.  These are his drawings - see particularly one of me and one of me holding E.  This was a big deal and really sweet to me as B rarely draws and I've never known him to draw people before so I was very touched.
9.  Here they are both drawing their made up stories like Pinky Dinky Do does-- LOVED the imaginary stories too.  As always big cardboard boxes are awesome.  Luckily, one this size will arrive each month so we should be set!
10. Peter, Bethany, and Ashtyn brought us dinner and hang out for awhile.  This is our attempt at getting a kids picture with a little help from Brent.
11.  Daddy & E finishing up bathtime.
12.  E's very cute froggy feet in PJs that are being work for the last time.

Happy 12th of July - I'd love to see your collages/pictures if you joined in the fun today.  If you didn't, think about trying it next month as I find it fun, fascinating, and better with friends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...