Sunday, September 30, 2012

Scrappy Sunday

Last weekend I ran out of time for my Scrappy Sunday post so here are two weeks worth.  I bought one of the add-ons for October's Roller Rink SC Kit.  Ordering new supplies always makes me feel like I need to use up the ones I have a bit so I've been trying to make more time to create and enjoying it.

This page celebrate's B reveling in being big enough to hang and swing off these bars at the play ground now.  I had a lot of fun with stamps, mists, and even embossing.  Very fun page.

In a miraculous turn of events, I finally figured out how to get my printer to print photos properly AND mage a page out of this blog post the very same week! The filter I used to take the picture is from the picfx ap and most of the supplies are from September's SC kit or the new Amy Tangerine collection from SC.

This one didn't "quite" work out for some reason, but after some tinkering this is just how it is going to be.  Those chevrons were added to balance the page closer to the end and are more fun with embossing.  The page itself is about M's early love for all sorts of crafting and uses the last tidbits of SC's February kit.

Have you seen this neat woodgrain paper? I ran chalk inks over the woodgrain so it shows up a bit more.  The pictures are from our first family of five outing this summer to a splashpad downtown.  Supplies are mostly from the June & Spetember SC kits. 

Next we have a 2.5 page spread featuring my favorite of the familyshots from our spring photo shoot with Heather Warren.  I kept it very simple here as the photos are so lovely on their own. 
 
 
 

The next two are more layers gone mad from my pop-off the page class and feature some of B's pre-k memories.

This last one has even more fun embossing and picture's from B and his friend's play date the last week of school.

This week, I definitely used stamps more than usual.  Not surprisingly, the Ali Edwards stamps tend to be my favorites along with those from my SC kits.  I also think I've finally figured out how to work embossing easily into my crafting process and am loving the results.  In short, lots of memories and happy crafting. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sparklin said...

Sweet and fun pages.. Love the one with the whole family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...