Sunday, October 28, 2012

Her Rainbow


Last week was "Red Ribbon Week" at B's school.  Each day had some special dressing instructions associated with it (i.e. - camo, hat day, etc...) M decided she needed some themed fun too and settled on Rainbow Hair Day - which featured every single hair clip Grandma B bought her the prior week.

I'm not so sure her teacher was excited, but she played along and only a few had fallen out at the end of the day.  The talk of wanting rainbows in her hair reminded me vividly of these rainbow hair clips I had and loved as a little girl.  They involved ribbons woven through a plastic rainbow with beads at the end.  They were awesome.  I wonder if she'll remember this rainbow someday too?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

I'm telling you, it is those little things that make wonderful memories. I had forgotten about that ribbon rainbow but now I remember it well. I think we bought it at some craft show or church bazaar. Thanks for reminding me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...