Friday, November 30, 2012

Angel Friends


Aren't these ladies beautiful? This is M and her friend S.  They are the best of friends even though they don't see each other too much.  I particularly love this as their mom is one of my best of friends that see just that same amount (although we do have the advantage of Gchat).  M does often ask if S can come to play or check on when we might see her next.  It is sweet.

 Aren't these dresses amazing? M looks just like either an angel or a ballroom dancer and I suspect S is wearing a princess' wedding dress.  They switched dresses back and forth and were so happy and beautiful together.  I love watching our kids grow and play with our friends kids and I love these beautiful girls. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...