Sunday, March 31, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

Happy Easter!  Below is more scrappy goodness from earlier in the month. 

This page is simple, perhaps unusually so for me and fell together in minutes.  The photos are from E's newborn session with Heather.  The journaling the simple wish to remember this moment, to never forget.  Even as the arrows push the viewer forward as quickly as our story is going this moment is already long ago (Supplies: SC Neverland Kit, Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic tag, AC thicker and cardstock, SC Mister Huey Mist).

I have trouble working my way up to "event" pages versus the "everyday" in the page above.  This is my first attempt at chronicling B's first ride on his first bicycle. (Supplies: SC Neverland Kit, wood veneers, border sitckers, and kraft hearts, MME enamel dots and journal strips, and Freckled Fawn arrows)

This page includes the iphone images and my bibs from Run Lucky.  The journaling is hidden below the photo notes tab. (Supplies: SC Neverland Kit, kraft hearts, PP and bling, OA tab, MME Enamel Dots, AC thickers).

To fit everything in, I also layered the bibs but they can be peeled back to show the full image using the little tab feature. 

Page four is about the M&M Olympics last year at Oklahoma Gold.  I used this page to describe a lot not just about this event, but about what M had been learning at gymnastics generally.  It is kind of a busy, bold page, but so was the event.  (Supplies: SC Neverland Kit & small letters, OA circles, AC thickers, MME enamel dots, AC thickers, flowers from old BPC kit).

Quite the balanced week - four layouts with for different subjects.  Looks like my next page should be about Brent!  In other good news, I did finish my March Studio Calico kit by the end of the month, as was my goal.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...