Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrappy Sunday


After several M pages this week, we have several "B" pages this week.  First up, is a layout featuring B when he was only maybe 20 months old.  He seems so little and so adorable.  It is a very simple layout using a new banner from Heidi Swap and full of memories of B discovering new things, like the ipod shown here. 

Grandma B is around for story time at least once a week lately.  I am not sure what they were reading here, but love the eclectic mix of things going on in the photo and stretched that out in the the theme of adventure being everywhere in their books.  Most often these days Grandma B reads them selections from Winnie the Pooh who is always on an adventure as well. (Supply Note: The space themed items are from the OA Rocket Age collection.  They have been sitting around for a year or two and I am glad they are in the book.  They are some of our favorites!)

The design of this layout is inspired by one of Susan Weinroth's with the April SC Kit.  It captures a very normal weekend morning around here and I'm so glad this bit of every day is in the book.  Also, I love those fun star sequins I found in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby.  Hooray!

More stars, but also Lady M's smiling face in a beautiful page of flowers.  This page was definitely one of those papers I've been "aging" hoping for the right page and am so glad to have finally used it with my happy girl.  Today is her dance recital and I'm sure that I'll have many more stories to tell.

Happy Scrapping!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...