Sunday, July 7, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

I have been busily scrapbooking right along when time allows and here are a few projects from June that never made it to the blog.



This first project was part of my SC layering class os there are lots of layers, but overall it highlights  the end of my "Train Like a Mother" program for the spring.  They had a virtual 5K mother's day weekend including the "bib" I'm wearing here.

I've had this October Afternoon Rocket Age paper for, ummmm, years, and love every bit of it.  It works perfectly here to tell the story of B dressing up as a NASA scientist for career day.  

I love this starry paper from SC's Atlantic Line. I mixed it with fun tidbits from Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm line and a photobooth strip from B's field trip to the Zoo near the end of the school year. N's mom kindly sent this hope with him after being B's Chaperone for the day.  I'm so sad we had to miss it and loved that she printed this for us!

Finally, a bit of a time warp as we visit B circa 2009 (2.5 yrs old) and running through the rain.  I love it.  That zig zag paper is a piece of vellum from Paper Crate. I have used every little bit spread across three layouts.  
Oh, and remember yesterday's 4th of July Part 2 Post? This is how that translated quickly to a scrapbook page.  It includes a crazy variety of products old and new and a few pictures from our day. 

I hope you are having a wonderful, creative weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...