Sunday, July 14, 2013

Scrappy Sunday


Photography at M's dance recital was almost impossible given the lighting conditions and camera restrictions so I bought a couple pictures from the professional photographers.  This one is a compilation of M and her little class.  I extended the design from the photo out onto the page and kept it fairly simple with just a few pink sequins thrown in.  The journaling forms a frame around the picture. Being messy was fun!

This one has a bit of a different feel and includes the full length shot of lady M.  She usually looks so big to me, but up on that stage she seemed little all over again. I'm still loving the vellum (polka dot here) and lots of tidbits from Basic Grey's Mint Julep Die Cut pack.

This one ended up pretty, but then again M and Z are pretty busy.  The small words are all different adjectives describing the funt hey have together. 

My apologies for a wonky photo.  This page has more of that zig zag velum and talks about Aunt Audra & Uncle Zach getting B the "Fishin'" game for his 4th birthday. Obviously, it must be played dressed as batman!  As you can see, I'm still loving those gold glitter thickers from Maggie Holmes and the aqua arrows by Freckled Fawn as well.  This layout is a variation on a design I use a lot, but one that just works for me and manages to look a bit different each time. 

Have a crafty week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...