Sunday, August 25, 2013

Scrappy Sunday


This page is a combination of fun supplies I picked up at Paper Crown during the Healing Scraps project and things from my August SC kit (which I love).  The story is about our gnome painting adventure last month.  Bright, happy and fun!

This is a story from this month about a morning on the porch.  I used more from my SC kit, FF wood frames, and lots of Dear Lizzy bits for a fun summer feel and a very fast page. The design is based off of one of Shimelle's sketches. 

Shimelle had another sketch using 3x4 cards and I expanded it out to a full page using some awesome Elle's Studio paper and bits from the SC August Project Life Kit--- about that. Yes, I'm using some of the cards and stamps here (cool stamps, yes?) But I've also very tentatively begun doing project life for August (yes, I swore I never would, but as usual am kind of enjoying it).  The story here is a fun play date in the park with cousin Zane!

Before this SC kit came I tried to use up bits from earlier ones.  This is another from a Shimelle sketch talking about B's ongoing love of LEGO Blocks. 

One final Shimelle sketch + SC Kits page.  This one is about our trip to the Museum of Osteology and I think tons of fun! I sort of got into a black/grey/read/teal color scheme a bit here across a few pages, but I think it works :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nirupama said...

Great pages! I love the color scheme you are working. I think it helps to unify pages across an album too. Nice work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...