Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 19: B

Photo by Heather Warren

Day 19 - All about B!  In the third and final installment in our annual "kid pages" it was time for the eldest of our kids.  Today, I surprised him by joining him for lunch.  We have lunch once a month and hadn't done it yet this month.  It was VERY tough to squeeze it in as my work day was crazy, but it is really important to me that I keep this promised monthly lunch date so I made it work.  The remainder of the journaling just talks about things I love about him right now.  

(Crafting note - Shook things up a bit and moved the number up on the photo instead of on the Journaling card.  Covered up the number on the card itself with the "b" over a peppermint sticker from SC's Magical line.  The gold glitter tape and letters at the bottom are from the SC Dec. Daily kit. )

Here are the two spreads together (days 18 & 19). 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...