1. The Wainrights spent the weekend with us. This is a great bonus of both of us having bigger houses now. Our kids play so well together. It is relaxed and fun. E said his favorite part of the weekend was playing Skylanders with Donovan -- this is how they play, not using the game itself, but just fun with the awesome figures.
3. Saturday evening - we hosted bookclub here on short notice. It was a fun taco fest with several ladies I don't get to see that often. Great wine, women, and chocolate! The book, Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman was a bit macabre for my taste, but the first short story based in sherlock holmes was great!
7. This snuggly little guy still loves selfies, snuggling, and taking walks/stroller rides with his mama. Love him to pieces.
8. Thursday, it was beautiful outside so M&E spent a lot of time playing in the sprinklers. It was one of many outdoor days this week, including a walk to the park with the neighbors to the tennis courts yesterday.
9. Thursday evening Brent went to Dad's night at E's preschool. They had Star Wars doughnuts, made a tie, pretended to shave, They also played lots of other fun games and apparently played with a bulldozer, which E liked most? Sounds like a lot of fun to me!
10. Today we're worrying about tornadoes and severe weather. We're also trying to prep for my trip to NYC. It is a big busy day. Hoping all goes well on both fronts and that I'm full of news next week.