Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have a new camera!




Yippee! Finally, just made a choice - Nikon D40. We bought it locally at Epperson Photo Video,. (Sort of an OKC institution). I think we got a good price and good information. Thanks for all of you who provided input. We did really consider all of it carefully. It may not be the logical one as I know it is bulking and just so tempting for B, but we really wanted to try it. We thought it would be fun, create better pictures, stretch our creativity and was overall what we wanted. If it turns out I want something smaller. Well, we'll just save our pennies and have two cameras!

2 comments:

r said...

Awesome! I'm glad you have a great new camera as I've missed seeing pictures of your little guy. :)

Jamie said...

yea! great choice! If you learn anything fun with it - please share, as we still have not taken the time to learn much past the basics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...