Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reverb10: Beyond Avoidance

December 20 – Beyond Avoidance. What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) 


I did not complete my post-pregnancy weight loss goals.  I was on a decent track and down 25 pounds with just a couple more to go before the spiral that was my Dad's death (we mourn with food, unfortunately), followed by Zane's surgery, Costocondritis, and the holiday swirl.  Excuses all, but true.  Now am timidly creeping back to the gym, but without the confidence I had as I know I'm not at the fitness level I was.  I also NOT remotely back in the proper eating swing of things.  I am reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life (P.S.) just now, which was a gift from Mary for Christmas and think it may help lead me back towards the proper nutrition that is vegetables as well as towards being a more conscientious gardener this year.  It will take more than that, likely recommitting to Weight Watchers (again), but the great news is that I get to try again, and I will in 2011. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...