Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scrappy Sunday


I did a lot of scrapbooking this weekend so you're getting an accidental double post! Here are the kids enjoying the Merry Go 'Round at Orr's Family Farm at a friends birthday party. It was inspired, in part by Studio Calico's NSD Challenge to use five different pattern papers on on project. 

These pictures are older still.  They chronicle our trip to the Transportation Museum in STL when we flew up to meet lil' Zaney Boy as a baby!

Recently, I've been purging a lot of my stash to M's preschool classroom. I found this pink paper and wanted to use it instead.  The result was very bright and fun!  Most of the elements on the page are from the Pop of the Page 2 printables.  I've been using printables more and more of late, to my great surprise. 

Here, as promised, is B's scrapbook page from his very first day of archery.  The arrows and "target" vellum seemed wildly appropriate.
I hope you had a wonderful NSD as well!

Ps.  I fixed the post from earlier this morning so now you can actually see the images, I hope.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...