Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December Daily 2018: Days 7, 8, and 9

 Day 7 - We thought there might be a snow/ice event this weekend so we went to Target right after school to buy gifts for our Angel Tree kids.
 As usual, we picked kids of similar ages and each of our kids got to shop for them.  We try to buy each a book, hat, gloves, socks, outfit and toys.  It is pretty fun.  Then we wrap them up (well, most of them, B's was for a group that asks that they be unwrapped).  We dropped them off at church and, of course, there was no snow or ice :)
 Day 8 --- this is why everything got delayed. It is always hard for me to figure out how to document the tree decorating. I want a zillion photos and have so many thoughts.  In the end I made a collage with lots of photos this year and did just a little journaling on this central tag.

 Freely admitting I wasn't at my most creative this evening but tried to be Ok and just go on.
 I do sort of love this bunch of photos with just a few rubber words on them.
 As I did these out of sequence the back was blank so I added this simple graphic tree page from a prior kit.
 Day 9:
 This was my first time at the neighborhood ladies PJ and ornaments party.  After a busy Saturday full of chaos and decorating and Sunday with church and more house stuff I was really glad to just relax with neighborhood friends and enjoy food and conversations.

Simple and good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...