Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Pictures

We recently had our family pictures taken by Lee Davenport. If you'd like a peek they are available here. You may remember that I worked with him on Mary's bridal portraits and wedding. Overall, I really like most of the pictures and think there are some particularly good shots of our family and Brendan. Sadly, I didn't find one of Maggie that I just love. This roughly mirrored the shoot itself as I think he did a great job with us as a family and with Brendan (he also has a three year old), but felt less certain with Maggie. We had trouble getting B to look into the camera so humorously in most of the pictures we're all looking at him, but it is pretty sweet. It was a good experience and a good choice for our family portraits, but I may try someone else for the next round of baby pictures.

2 comments:

The Barlow-Nguyen's said...

I'm loving either 14 or 16...and 32...

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

I agree: I love the family shots but you have far better pictures of M that you have taken yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...